My life

Lurching from one disaster to another...just a suburban princess trying to get by!



Tuesday 3 March 2015

Shudder

Two of my least favourite creatures would have to be snakes and spiders. 

This week came a news story that covered both.
 
A "battle" between a giant Redback spider and a deadly, if only a baby,  eastern brown snake.
 
 
 
 Luckily we don't have snakes here in town, but we do have Redbacks.  Not dirty great ones like in the story but big enough to give you the willies.  Nothing a liberal application of Mortein won't fix though.  My preference is to spray the little bastard white, eliminating the chance it can hold it's breath and survive the onslaught.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Don't get me wrong, I'm an equal opportunity hater when it comes to spiders.  I saw this today and it sums up my feelings about them perfectly.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...