My life

Lurching from one disaster to another...just a suburban princess trying to get by!



Monday 23 February 2015

Wow...it's been a while!

How are we all my lovelies?

I can't believe how long it's been since I wrote here.  I have no excuse for my absence other than the fog of mental illness.  I just can't think of anything worth writing or at least that I think people would want to read!

My Psychiatrist wants me to write every day, tells me it will get easier and will be ideal therapy for me.  So ever the compliant patient here I am resurrecting my poor, neglected blog.

Jo xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo! Great to see you back here.. I'm making it a goal to blog each day this year. We've moved .& I'm making many life changes which have challenged me more than I thought! Writing is good for us they say! Glad to see you again! Denyse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Denyse. Not much has changed in my world. I have challenged myself to write a post every day, hopefully I can keep it up. xxx

      Delete

Tell me what you think...