My life

Lurching from one disaster to another...just a suburban princess trying to get by!



Tuesday 10 July 2012

That's not rain...that is freedom!

It weather outside is shit-house.  Fog, rain & wind.  It isn't nice.

Sorry, pic taken from inside through both the screen & the glass, I'm not going out before I have to. I'm not CRAZY!
But I'm going home so I don't care.  I'm out of here.

It's my informed choice this time, and I feel ready.  Last time I "timed out", they don't like you to stay after 35 days as they stop making money from you and the health funds get difficult, hence my release and re-admission a week later - it re-set the payments.  I wasn't ready, just putting on a brave face in the face of not having a choice, on the wrong meds and not well.

I have a long way to go and a lot of work to do I know but I feel positive and happy about it this time.  My medication is pretty close to right and I can see a bit of light at the end of the tunnel, and I checked, it isn't an oncoming train!

So next time we speak I will be at home.  Thank goodness.

Have a lovely day despite the weather!

Jo xxx

2 comments:

  1. I am very pleased to read this Jo. Great stuff. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think...